This chapter addresses topics of interest for specialists working in the area of stress testing and scenario generators. Among other, it aims to answer and launch a discussion around questions like:
- What is stress testing trying to achieve and how is it evolving?
- How shall it add value for the financial community as well as to regulated industries?
- Is the way stress testing is applied today efficient and effective?
- How would stress testing look like if the key players would not be regulated?
- What can be learned from and leveraged across industries?
Chair: Prof. Dr. Erich Walter Farkas, University and ETH Zurich, Co-President SRA
Chapter Manager: Dr. Boris Wälchli, University of Zurich
Advisory Partner: Stefan Köhler, Trestle Group
We plan to offer yearly 2-3 chapter meetings. These are for members only. Please consult our upcoming events page to view and register for chapter meetings and visit our past events page so see more details and photos.