The future of mobility is as bright as it is uncertain. How does SBB’s insurance risk management respond to the growing Known Unknown?
Technological and societal developments raise specific risk management challenges: We live in a fast changing world where physical infrastructure assets underpin the business but do not provide a reliable risk exposure measure. How can risks be identified, defined and mapped? How can SBB calculate risk costs when statistics can’t be applied?
Christian Fankhauser, who has worked with SBB for more than 20 years will share insights how SBB deals with these challenges. Join us!
Keynote Speaker: Christian Fankhauser
Christian is Head of Insurance Management at SBB. He joined SBB in 1999. In 2017 he was nominated by Roy Baumann for his projects and won the Swiss Risk Award as the first Swiss Risk Manager of the Year. He convinced our jury with the following projects:
– BI per Minute of Delay Model: quantification of the cost of train delay per minute (!)
– Digital insurance, “the battle is for the customer interface“: on-line solution guarantee insurance for rent deposits
– Earthquake / Terrorism: preparing cover solutions for earthquake risk
– NDBI: created 3-year NDBI policy covering cyber attacks like wanna-cry
Swiss Risk Dinner
Combine education and networking with a relaxing dinner: The evening starts with a cocktail and is followed by a keynote speech and a 3-course-dinner, drinks included.
- Swiss Risk Dinner: SBB in Change and Challenges
12. November 2018
18:00 - 21:00
Venue: Carlton La Bottega di Mario