Dr. Max Weber
Prof. Dr. David N. Bresch
*Video replay and download of slides are available for members only.
– If you are a member: Please Login to see the restricted content.
– Not a member yet? Register and enjoy the benefits of a membership.
The pressure from clients, shareholders, employees and regulators is increasing: Financial institutions need to integrate climate and biodiversity risks in their risk appetite setting. How to do this in a meaningful way is still evolving. Our expert speakers from EY, ETH and WWF will share their insights and answer the following questions:
- How do climate & biodiversity risk affect the exposure to risk in financial institutions?
- How does this differ between different types of financial institution (bank, insurance company, asset manager, pension fund)?
- How do financial institutions currently integrate climate & biodiversity risks in their risk appetite?
- What more can / should be done?
Dr. Max Weber: EY Germany FSO Consulting Partner and EY EMEIA Climate Change Risk Pillar Lead
Prof. Dr. David N. Bresch: Professor for Weather and Climate Risks, ETH Zurich/MeteoSwiss
Marco Tormen: Senior Advisor Sustainable Finance, WWF Switzerland
In our chapter events – access for members only – we present one or more speakers to share knowledge, updates and best practises on a specific risk topic. In small groups of risk professionals you can exchange thoughts and test ideas. More on SRA chapters. This event is hosted by the chapter Risk Appetite
- How to integrate climate and biodiversity risks in financial risk appetite
16. December 2020
18:00 - 19:30