Dr. Deepak Nath
We are pleased to continue our series of web conferences: In a new format we interview personalities from the industry, academia and politics. Third guest: Dr. Deepak Nath.
Dr. Deepak Nath will share with us how his organization was impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and why this antibodies test is a major milestone in the fight against COVID-19. We will discuss with him the risk management structure of his company, its business continuity in those uncertain times, as well as possible implications for the post-Corona period.
On August 20, 2020 Bloomberg announced that Siemens Healthineers AG is the first big company to gain U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance for a test that gauges the concentration of long-lasting antibodies flowing through a person’s blood.
Headquartered in Erlangen, Germany, Siemens Healthineers is a separately managed and publicly traded healthcare business of Siemens AG. As one of the largest medtech companies in the world, its core businesses include Diagnostics, Imaging, and Advanced Therapies.
- Dr. Achim von Leoprechting, CEO of TECAN Group on 13. May 2020
- Dr. Martin Janssen, CEO of Ecofin Group on 8. April 2020
Prof. Walter Farkas will carry out a 30-minute interview, and then give room for your questions in a 20-minute Q&A session. This event is in english.
Please register for this event, so we can plan accordingly.
Dr. Deepak Nath: President of Laboratory Diagnostics at Siemens Healthineers
interviewed by Walter Farkas
Web Conference – before you join
In order to make the most of this conference we kindly ask you to:
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Find a quiet space (if possible) and use your headphones
- Be ready 5-10min before and test your microphone and your camera before you start
- Mute your microphone when not speaking
- Use the chat for questions, we will direct the questions to the moderator to be answered during Q&A
Interview Dr. Deepak Nath
15. September 2020
18:00 - 19:00
Venue: Zoom Conference