Prof. Martin Janssen
We are pleased to start with the first event in our series of web conferences: we introduce a new format – interviews with personalities from the financial services industry, academia and politics.
The first guest will be Prof. Martin Janssen. He will be interviewed by one of our Co-Presidents, Walter Farkas. We are planning a 30-minute interview, followed by a 20-minute question and answer session. This event is in German language.
We will cover a large range of topics around the current pandemic crisis: the impact of the lockdown on SMEs and on pension funds. Further, we will discuss some possible exit scenarios.
Prof. Martin Janssen: Professor Emeritus of Financial Market Economics and Entrepreneur, owner of ECOFIN Group and Member of the Board of the Swiss Risk Association
Moderator Walter Farkas: Professor of Quantitative Finance at UZH and ETH and Co-President of the Swiss Risk Association
Web Conference – before you join
In order to make the most of this conference we kindly ask you to:
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Find a quiet space (if possible) and use your headphones
- Be ready 5-10min before and test your microphone and your camera before you start
- Mute your microphone when not speaking
- Use the chat for questions, we will direct the questions to the moderator to be answered during Q&A
- Interview Martin Janssen
8. April 2020
18:00 - 19:00
Join Zoom Meeting: https://swiss-risk.zoom.us/j/92421426163
Meeting ID: 92421426163