LIBRA is a new digital cryptocurrency which will be launched by a group of companies initiated by Facebook. It is built on blockchain to promote financial inclusion and might become a new global currency. Armin Schmid will explain, discuss and answer your questions about LIBRA:
- Introduction: Elements of Blockchain and Crypotocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.)
- Stablecoins – ingredients and need to power new business
- LIBRA – what is the vision and how might it be implemented
- Why could LIBRA become the new currency?
- Who is in favor or against LIBRA?
- Who will use LIBRA and which effects might occur?
Armin Schmid – CEO at Swiss Crypto Tokens AG
Swiss Risk Dinner
Combine education and networking with a relaxing dinner: The evening starts with a cocktail and is followed by a keynote speech and a 3-course-dinner, drinks included.
16.09.2019: Libra - a new global currency
16. September 2019
18:00 - 21:00
Venue: Carlton Restaurant & Bar