Dr. Anja Hochberg
To watch the replay video or see the slides please login (member only).
Access Password for video: 2K^6JC&1
The current Covid-19 crisis has brought multiple challenges to multi-asset-managers. On the one hand, they are represented by operational aspects of working under a BC framework. On the other, the fastest decline of risky assets in the recent history has posed rather classical performance and risk management challenges. The presentation will especially focus on these topics. We will e.g. highlight aspects of scenario analysis and a framework of leading indicators for the performance topic and dive into the liquidity management, risk assessment and stress testing applications for the risk management aspects.
We are planning a 30-minute presentation, followed by a 20-minute question and answer session. This event is in english. Please register for this event, so we can plan accordingly.
Dr. Anja Hochberg: Head Multi-Asset Solutions at Swisscanto Invest by ZKB
Web Conference – before you join
In order to make the most of this conference we kindly ask you to:
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Find a quiet space (if possible) and use your headphones
- Be ready 5-10min before and test your microphone and your camera before you start
- Mute your microphone when not speaking
- Use the chat for questions, we will direct the questions to the moderator to be answered during Q&A
In our chapter events – access for members only – we present one or more speakers to share knowledge, updates and best practises on a specific risk topic. In small groups of risk professionals you can exchange thoughts and test ideas. More on SRA chapters. This event is hosted by the chapter Stress Testing.
- Management of Multi-Asset Portfolios: Challenges during the Covid 19-Crisis
2. July 2020
18:00 - 19:00