The coronavirus pandemic is a world-shattering event whose far-ranging consequences we can only begin to imagine today. We asked leading thinkers from 3 companies for their predictions of the new business world after corona.
This will be a hybrid event: you can visit the event live and use our networking opportunities. Or you can attend the event online.
On this occasion we will solemnly announce the winner of the Swiss Risk Award 2020.
- Navigating through uncertain times – How to reframe your business strategy and its execution to cope with the aftermath of corona by enhancing a classical approach to strategy with a future-back perspective
- Managing people during strategic reorganisations – What do changes mean to the teams and how an institution can best align the team efforts to the revised strategy
- Fast adoption to changes from an IT point of view – How to transform from a technical point of view the way forward, its possibility to speed it up, do’s & don’t and framing if even dinosaur can be agile and develop quickly new fancy tools –
- Panel discussion and Q&A
- Networking cocktail
Daniel Koch: former BAG
Reto Isenegger: Partner at EY-Parthenon, EY
Marianne Janik: CEO of Microsoft Switzerland
Elaina Shekhter: CMO & Head of Strategy, EPAM
Amit Singhal: VP, Head of European Delivery, EPAM
SRA flagship events are free public events. Established Leaders present emerging and evolving risk topics, engage in a panel discussion and answer questions from the audience. All events are followed by a networking cocktail.
LIVE event – Protection measures
- Max. no of live participants: 300
- Participant list with email and phone number to allow contact tracing. This list will NOT be published or shared with anyone except Swiss Risk Association. If close contact is made with COVID-19 patients, this could lead to a quarantine of the participating visitors. The contact data will be stored for 14 days and will be delivered exclusively and only if necessary to the cantonal health authorities for tracing chains of infection.
- Check-In will start early to allow enough time and space for all participants to queue and register savely.
- We will offer hand desinfection.
- Personnel serving food or drinks will wear masks.
- If protection guidelines from BAG or GastroSuisse change, we will adapt accordingly.
ONLINE event – before you join
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Find a quiet space (if possible) and use your headphones
- Be ready 5-10min before and test your microphone and your camera before you start
- Mute your microphone when not speaking
- Use the chat for questions, we will direct the questions to the moderator to be answered during Q&A
- Predictions for a new world order after COVID-19
26. October 2020
17:30 - 20:00