Congratulations to the winners of the Swiss Risk Award 2020: Josef Teichmann and Thomas Krabichler, read more. Slides and Video available for members (please login).
The coronavirus pandemic is a world-shattering event whose far-ranging consequences we can only begin to imagine today. We asked leading thinkers for their predictions of the new business world after corona.
This will be a hybrid event, you can choose:
- join LIVE including a (seated) networking apero. Your safety and protection are our highest priority. Protection measures include social distancing, masks, desinfection and tracing, please see details below (LIVE event – protection measures).
- attend ONLINE via Zoom. Login details will be sent by email after registration.
On this occasion we will solemnly announce the winner of the Swiss Risk Award 2020.
- Crisis management in a pandemic like COVID-19 can only succeed if measures are taken that the population is prepared to support. In the end, it is not the measures taken that determine the success of an anti-crisis strategy, but the behavior of the population. (Daniel Koch, former BAG)
- Navigating through uncertain times – How to reframe your business strategy and its execution to cope with the aftermath of corona by enhancing a classical approach to strategy with a future-back perspective? (Reto Isenegger, Partner at EY-Parthenon, EY)
- Managing people during strategic reorganisations – What do changes mean to the teams and how an institution can best align the team efforts to the revised strategy? (Thomas Winter, Head of Partner & SMEs, Microsoft Switzerland)
- Fast adoption to changes from an IT point of view – How to transform from a technical point of view the way forward, its possibility to speed it up, do’s & don’t and framing if even dinosaur can be agile and develop quickly new fancy tools? (Elaina Shekhter, CMO & Head of Strategy, EPAM )
- Panel discussion and Q&A (moderated by Sandro Schmid with all speakers and Amit Singhal from EPAM
- Swiss Risk Award Ceremony 2020
- (Seated) networking cocktail
Daniel Koch: former BAG
Reto Isenegger: Partner at EY-Parthenon, EY
Thomas Winter: Head of Partner & SMEs, Microsoft Switzerland
Elaina Shekhter: CMO & Head of Strategy, EPAM
Amit Singhal: VP, Head of European Delivery, EPAM
SRA flagship events are free public events. Established Leaders present emerging and evolving risk topics, engage in a panel discussion and answer questions from the audience. All events are followed by a networking cocktail.
LIVE event – Protection measures
- Max. no of live participants: 100
- Check-In will start early to allow enough time and space for all participants to queue and register savely.
- Distance markings at the entrance and in the sanitary facilities
- Disinfection at registration, at the entrance to the room and in the sanitary facilities.
- Participant list to allow contact tracing (will NOT be published or shared with anyone)
- All employees of the Sheraton Zürich Hotel wear a mouth and nose cover in public areas
- Seated networking apero after event
- See complete factsheet for protection (Schutzkonzept)
- If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
- Details will be shared via email to all participants who registered for an online ticket.
Predictions for a new world order after COVID-19
26. October 2020
17:30 - 19:30