Is a global debt crisis looming? If yes, when will it come? Has COVID19 the potential to trigger a domino effect of spiralling debt, soaring inflation and rising interest rates? Or, are the higher debt levels best seen as a benign force that will help the world economy recover from the lockdown-induced recession?
We are honored to announce Giles Keating as keynote speaker at our next Swiss Risk Dinner. Giles is the former Global Head of Research at Credit Suisse, a frequent speaker on CNBC, and a Director of Bitcoin Suisse. He will provide us with a comprehensive view on debt developments and the associated risk scenarios.
Swiss Risk Dinner
Combine education and networking with a relaxing dinner: The evening starts with a cocktail and is followed by a keynote speech and a 3-course-dinner, drinks included.
18:00 Arriving and networking cocktail
18:30 Welcome and appetizers
19:00 Introduction and Keynote speech
19:30 Questions & Answers
19:45 Main course served, networking
- If you feel ill, please refrain from visiting.
- Event takes place in the spaceous Carlton restaurant, so we have the option to keep an airy distance between the chairs. also see Protection Concept Carlton Restaurant
- Max. no of participants: 100.
- Participant list with email and phone number to allow contact tracing. This list will NOT be published or shared with anyone except Swiss Risk Association. If close contact is made with COVID-19 patients, this could lead to a quarantine of the participating visitors. The contact data will be stored for 14 days and will be delivered exclusively and only if necessary to the cantonal health authorities for tracing chains of infection.
- Check-In will start early to allow enough time and space for all participants to queue and register savely.
- We will offer hand desinfection.
- Personnel serving food or drinks will wear masks.
- If protection guidelines from BAG or GastroSuisse change, we will adapt accordingly. In case you have any questions or wishes, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Risk of Debt Crisis
22. September 2020
18:00 - 21:00