|The 2-Day ticket (25% discount for members) (824 (CHF)) is available to members only. On Sale|
|The 2-Day ticket plus risk appetite & risk indicators workshop (25% discount for members) (1,359 (CHF)) is available to members only. On Sale|
Bridge the silos to better manage risks! Come to share your experience in Risk, Resilience, Insurance and Security.
SRA members profit from a 25% discount.
- Are you a member? Login to buy ticket with 25% discount: 2-Day ticket CHF 824.-CHF instead of 1’099.- or 2-Day ticket plus risk appetite & risk indicators workshop: CHF 1359.-CHF instead of 1’634.- CHF
- Not a member? Sign up for membership here.
Full program of the 2-Day conference
Download the fulll program (PDF)
Risk Appetite & Key Risk Indicators with Ariane Chapelle
13.5.2020: 13:30 – 18:00
Ariane Chapelle – Operational Risk Manager Award Winner 2019
CAEO Chapelle Consulting
Exceptional presence of Ariane and close team to deliver her best training piece.
Who should attend: anybody involved in risk management from Directors to Managers from all industries. You will learn from the financial industry best practices and how to apply in other industries.
Useful, preventive key risk indicators (KRIs) flag rises in risks before incidents occur. It is possible to design preventative KRIs, provided organisations understand their risk drivers and
are willing to take a renewed look at their reporting practice on performance and controls.
Through a combination of presentations and practical exercises, this seminar offers a review of the role and attributes of risk appetite and KRIs in financial services. It clarifies some confusing
ideas about KRIs and offers insight on their role in a risk management framework. It proposes a structure for risk appetite and a step by step methodology to select and design preventive KRIs.
Session 1 Actionable risk appetite
- Industry guidance on risk appetite
- Risk appetite, tolerance and limits
- Structure of actionable risk appetite
- Cascading risk appetite: RCSA & Indicators
- Top-down and bottom-up approaches to risk appetite
Class discussion and exercises: Define a risk appetite statement for one or two of your top risks
Session 2 Preventive KRIs: a method
- Selecting and designing KRI steps by step
- Metrics of risk drivers
- A typology of KRIs: Exposure, stress, causal and failure
- KRI design and reporting
Group work: Delegates will have the opportunity to apply this method and share their findings with
others in a guided exercise
- Risk-!n conference 3rd edition
13. May 2020 - 15. May 2020
13:30 - 17:30
Venue: Sheraton Zurich hotel