André Dylan Kohler
The financial services industry is going through a fundamental transformation, driven by a number of internal and external factors such as digitalization, ESG and climate change, as well as operational resilience. Obviously this will also have a major impact on the risk management skills needed to adequately manage current and emerging risks.
Also Boards and regulators are increasingly asking the question “Do you have the right skills and sufficient resources to execute your mandate?”.
In this event we will share and discuss the following topics:
- Trends and developments from recent risk surveys on the risk management skills of the future
- Practical examples on how companies (financial services and professional recruiting firms) are addressing this topic, including the workforce of the future
Nina Arquint: CRO Corporate Solutions at Swiss Re
Wolfgang Schmidt-Soelch: Regional Practise Managing Partner FS at Heidrick & Struggles
Thomas Heinzl: CFO at Vontobel
moderated by André Dylan Kohler: Head Financial Services Risk & Actuarial Switzerland & Partner at EY
In our chapter events – access for members only – we present one or more speakers to share knowledge, updates and best practises on a specific risk topic. In small groups of risk professionals you can exchange thoughts and test ideas. More on SRA chapters. This event is hosted by the chapter Non-Financial Risks (NFR).
- Risk Management Skills of the Future
30. September 2021
18:00 - 19:30
Room and Coronavirus protection at UZH
- KOL-H-317 is very spaceous with 94 places (for approximately 50 guests)
- COVID certificate required
- Masks recommended