André Dylan Kohler
Update Coronavirus: Until June we will allow public access for all chapter events (usually for members only). However the slides and replay video will be available for members only. Depending on the situation this event will be live or in the form of a Zoom web conference – we will update you asap.
Risk, compliance and internal audit functions are facing a number of strategic and operational challenges. First of all regulation across the globe becomes more complex and divergent. Furthermore expectations from regulators, boards and executive management are growing. Finally new and emerging risks (e.g. technology, cyber, ESG, data protection), strategic updates and cost are adding pressure.
This led to a number of transformation initiatives: covering governance, roles and responsibilities, scope, methodologies and processes, technology and data as well as the underlying people organization.
In this event, we will share and discuss:
- practical transformation examples
- how to improve the insights, impact and influence of the risk, compliance and internal audit function within the organization
We are looking forward to see you there!
Heidi Mosbek: Head of Group Compliance Strategy & Enablement at Zurich Insurance Group
Matthias Supper: Head Compliance at Bank Julius Baer
Gavin Martin: COO Internal Audit at Credit Suisse
moderated by André Dylan Kohler: Head Financial Services Risk Management for Switzerland & Partner at EY
Web Conference – before you join
In order to make the most of this conference we kindly ask you to:
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Find a quiet space (if possible) and use your headphones
- Be ready 5-10min before and test your microphone and your camera before you start
- Mute your microphone when not speaking
- Use the chat for questions, we will direct the questions to the moderator to be answered during Q&A
In our chapter events – access for members only – we present one or more speakers to share knowledge, updates and best practises on a specific risk topic. In small groups of risk professionals you can exchange thoughts and test ideas. More on SRA chapters. This event is hosted by the chapter Non-Financial Risks (NFR).
- Transformation of the Risk Function
25. May 2020
18:00 - 19:30
Join Zoom Meeting: https://swiss-risk.zoom.us/j/92421426163
Meeting ID: 92421426163