The Corporate Membership is a package that includes 10 Individual Member accounts plus 2 CRO Circle seats. This package is only available for:
- FINMA regulated bank or company
- Self-regulatory organisation (SRO) recognised by FINMA
- Commodity trading firm
- Listed on swiss stock exchange with a dedicated CRO
About CRO Circle
The CRO Circle is a new initiative from the Swiss Risk Association that provides a platform for Chief Risk Officers (CROs) to exchange ideas and insights on critical risk topics. This may happen during informal networking dinner events or at conferences. Participation in CRO Circle events are complimentary for Corporate Members.
Key benefits of joining the CRO Circle
- Informal networking opportunities with fellow CROs
- Identification of emerging risk topics
- Access to exclusive learning opportunities tailored to the C-suite and Board level
- Development of strategies to address common risk management challenges, such as conflict of interest, overconfidence, and regulatory compliance.
Examples of topics covered in the CRO Circle
- Managing risks that cannot be easily measured or quantified
- Fostering a healthy risk culture within an organization
- Identifying and preparing for future black swan events
The CRO Circle is an invaluable resource for CROs seeking to enhance their risk management capabilities and navigate the evolving risk landscape.
Who can join the CRO Circle
- Swiss legal entity, stand alone or subsidiary of an international groups with one of these roles:
- Non-executive Director, Member of Executive Board, Chief Risk Officer (CRO) even if not part of Executive Board, Head of Internal Audit
- International groups with headquarters in Switzerland. In addition to above:
- Individuals reporting directly to the Group Executive Board member responsible for risk management and independent controls (e.g. reporting to the Group Chief Risk Officer, Group Chief Compliance Officer, etc.)
- Swiss head of Internal Audit