- Step 1 – Nomination: nominator provides brief information (max 150 words) about the contribution.
- Step 2 – Initial shortlisting: SRA Award Committee reduce number of nominees to 10.
- Step 3 – Collect further information: SRA Award Committee contacts nominators and request additional information (presentations, papers, references etc.).
- Step 4 – Selection of Top 3: Judging Panel reduces number of nominees to 3, by means of point assignment.
- Step 5 – Interview: For top 3 nominees, judging panel has the option to carry out interview with nominees and determines winner and runner up.
Criteria for selecting: Quality (Originality, Analytical Content, Clarity), Relevance (actionable insight) and Impact (Influence on Business performance)