The Swiss Risk Association is proud to initiate the annual Swiss Risk Award. It recognizes individuals that have demonstrated excellence and outstanding achievements in the field of risk management during the last 12 months.
The application has been closed as of June 30th. We are currently reviewing all applications and and will contact the final nominees for reference letters and reference contacts. Then a judging panel consisting of senior experts from academia and industry will vote for the winner in an open ballot.
The winner of the Swiss Risk Award will be honoured in a ceremony on 29th of November during our next flagship event: 1st prize: the winner will receive the title "Swiss Risk Manager of the Year 2017" and a valuable prize.
Application is open for all individuals, regardless of SRA membership, occupation, employer or rank:
- You can apply yourself or nominate someone else
- The nominee is currently in a function with a clear connection to risk management
- The nominee is working for any kind of a swiss institution or swiss company (swiss domicile not required)
Note: SRA recognizes and respects the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. Entries are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process.
- We will preselect the applications for completeness
- The Award Committee will select the 5 final nominees
- We will contact the 5 final nominees and will ask for a reference letter and reference contacts
- A judging panel consisting of senior experts from academia and industry will review the 5 final nominations and vote for the winner in an open ballot.
- The winner will be invited to the Swiss Risk Award ceremony.
- from Februrary 2017: Call for applications and nominations - apply yourself or nominate someone else. Application is closed.
- 30th June 2017: Deadline for applications and nominations - later applications will be considered for 2018
- 29th November 2017: Ceremony of the Swiss Risk Award at our next flagship event.
Ceremony and prize
- The ceremony will take place on 29th of November 2017 during our next flagship event
- 1st prize: the winner will receive the title "Swiss Risk Manager of the Year 2017" and a valuable prize