- The Swiss Risk Award is an annual award for the best contribution to risk management.
- This can be a project or product made by an individual or group/team.
- Must have been made for the most part in Switzerland or for company/institution with head office in CH.
- Cash prize of CHF 2’500 and chance to present at a high profile venue
Swiss Risk Award
Congratulations to our winners 2020: Josef Teichmann & Thomas Krabichler!
- Cash prize of CHF 2’500. Note: in case of a group or firm winning, the prize money must be split.
- Chance to present at a high profile venue, e.g. speaking slot at ETH Risk Days, speaking slot at SRA event (Swiss Risk Dinner or Chapter) etc.
- All finalists will be honoured for their achievements with a Swiss Risk Association certificate.
Swiss Risk Award 2021
- Step 1 – Short nomination: 28.8
- Step 2 – Initial shortlisting by Award Committee*: 2.9
- Step 3 – Assessment with further information (presentations, papers, references etc.): 25.9
- Step 4 – Selection of winner and runner up by Judging Panel**: 16.10
* Award Committee: Anton Seidel (Swiss Re), Giselle Lim (Generali), Janos Blum (ZKB), Ioannis Akkizidis (Wolters Kluwer)
** Judging Panel: Kathrin Meier (Allianz), Roger Müller (ZKB), Pablo Koch (UZH)
Criteria for selection
- Practical Impact: Improves (or has potential to improve) effectiveness/efficiency of risk management practices at a micro- or macro level
- Originality/creativity: Candidates are “thinking outside the box” as well as “looking at the bigger picture” while pushing/expanding the intellectual boundaries
- Societal impact: What is the potential application in contributing to the risk management system from a societal perspective? I.e. is there a broader benefit for society? Or is this mainly for the benefit/competitive advantage of a few/select firms/institutions?
Who will win the next Swiss Risk Award?
Maybe you. If or your team have contributed value to risk management, then you should let us know and register for the Swiss Risk Award. We are looking forward to hear about your contribution!
We are looking for innovators
With fresh ideas in risk management. If you want to achieve further recognition in risk community, accelerate your risk career, grow your network and share your expertise the Swiss Risk Award might just be the boost you are looking for!
Membership for Companies
1’395.- CHF* per year (10% discount incl.)
- 10 individual memberships for your employees, access to all events and option to download presentations.
- 5 free entrances to our Swiss Risk Dinner events (worth 150.- CHF).
- 10% discount included.
- Free support, handling of your employee accounts.
*Example calculated for bronze membership. It is possible to resize the package to your individual needs.