Dr. Tatjana Xenia Puhan
Watch Video here, please use access password: z0=+yn73
The recent market crisis has put enormous stress on credit markets. In this event we will share the latest insights and lessons learned. Furthermore, we will dive into the risk management implications of the recent market turmoil.
We are planning a 30-minute presentation, followed by a 20-minute question and answer session. This event is in english. Please register for this event, so we can plan accordingly.
Dr. Tatjana Xenia Puhan: managing director TOBAM, adjunct finance faculty of University Mannheim and lecturer at AZEK (Zurich)
Web Conference – before you join
In order to make the most of this conference we kindly ask you to:
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Find a quiet space (if possible) and use your headphones
- Be ready 5-10min before and test your microphone and your camera before you start
- Mute your microphone when not speaking
- Use the chat for questions, we will direct the questions to the moderator to be answered during Q&A
- Replay will be available for members after the web conference
- Credit Market Stress
15. April 2020
17:30 - 18:30