- how can technology support to mitigate risks
18. November 2019
18:00 - 19:30
We have invited 3 speakers to update us on the following questions.
- How does technology support managing risks in the digital age?
- What new risks are looming on the horizon?
- Which technology solutions are in place today?
- Which near-future technology solutions are expected to make our industries safer?
We will enhance our chapter event with a practical example. Looking forward to see you there!
Katka Letzing: Co-Founder and Co-Lead of Kickstart Innovation (Digital Switzerland)
Alistair Heggie: Enterprise Architect & Head of Operational Risk at SEBA Bank AG
Uli Keller/Willem Linschoten: Director at SecuVal
In our chapter events – access for members only – we present one or more speakers to share knowledge, updates and best practises on a specific risk topic. In small groups of risk professionals you can exchange thoughts and test ideas. More on SRA chapters. This event is hosted by the chapter Digital Age – FinTech, AI and Cyber Risk.
Venue: ZKB Atrium